|Replacement ground glass for any large format camera back. |
- Hand-ground, bright matte surface. Quite bright even at f/8!
- Clarified glass for increased sharpness
- Please select the size of ground glass from the menu
- 45 degree clipped corners.
If you prefer non clipped corners, please leave a note at checkout.
- Matte ground surface is on one side of the glass, the other side is regular glass.
- If you prefer a grid, please select the "w/grid" option in the menu of selected size.
- If you can't find the specified size that you prefer, please contact
- The glass sides are smooth so there is no danger of accidental cut.
- Make sure to install the grounded surface on the inside of your camera in order to protect the grounded surface and not have a focus shift upon taking your shot with a film holder.
- The condition of the ground glass is new, yet please allow minor imperfections due to the hand-made nature of the product.
- There are no imperfections to cause problems while focusing.
- The glass has been cleaned, but a secondary cleaning is suggested before installing in the camera.