The no.25 is a black and white panchromatic specialty film, yielding medium to high contrast, very fine grain, high resolution and high sharpness. The emulsion has a pull/push capability - from ISO6 to ISO80.
This film was originally used for production of technical drawings and orthographic projection.
- Each roll has 20 exposures
- ISO 25
- Low grain versatile film
- Push capabilities to ISO 80
- Pull capabilities to ISO 6
- Fresh film stock
- The film is rolled into recycled film canisters
- It is recommended to use manual film advancing cameras with recycled canisters
View the no.25 technical data sheet here.