The no.12 is an orthochromatic black and white specialty film, yielding warm-tone medium contrast, medium resolution and paper fabric-like grain.
The creation of this type of specialty film was inspired by the early experiments of Henry Fox Talbot as he photographed with silver halide emulsions absorbed in paper fibers. Available in 35mm, 4x5" and 5x7" format for creative/experimental use.
- Each 35mm roll has 16 exposures
- Low ISO (ISO 6)
- Fresh film stock
- The film is rolled into recycled film canisters
- Use only manual film advancing cameras with this film
- Possible development and film loading under red safelight
- This paper film is quite thick. For weaker intake spool camera mechanisms it is better to use painters tape to help the camera advance the film
View the no.12 data sheet here